CREATE WEBSITE FREE FOR YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS
Change your business, boost your sale with Peko eShop
eShop – LOOP Smart POS online sales platform.
Integrate all you need to stabilize business during the Covid-19 pandemic.
PEKO eSHOP’s COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
Other online sale platforms
30% of the value per each successful bill
Accept all major payments
Reports and analytics
POS hardware intergrated
Website maintenance cost
2% of the value per successful bill
PEKO eSHOP CAN HELP YOU
Maintain your business
- Create website free for selling online.
- Continue business activities during the lockdown.
- Reach hundreds of customers every day.
- Minimize the possibility of cross-contamination.
Easy to use
- Website is created completely automatically, so you do not need to be tech savvy!
- Website initialization only in 30 minutes.
- Ready to use with 2 simple steps: create electronic menu and choose the appropriate display.
- All detailed business reports will be updated to free included LOOP Smart POS standard software.
- Don’t forget, after the Covid-19 pandemic, you will continue your business. With eShop, when the physical store is back into operation, LOOP will help you manage synchronously both stores: online and offline.
HOW TO USE PEKO eSHOP
Register and creat website
Register to use Peko eShop, get an account via email. Build a digital menu and create a website.
Connect with Social Network
Link your website to Shop now button on Facebook fanpage and Instagram.
New orders are automatically notified to your Peko eShop Dashboard.
Confirm order information and prepare orders.
F&B online business website creation platform trusted by
“Whenever I see food on Facebook, I often want to order it, but I’m lazy to open the app and find the store. So I’m very satisfied because you can order directly through Peko eShop without having to exit Facebook or Instagram.”
Student at Foreign Trade University
“I have been selling cakes for 15 years. This virus outbreak made my shop lose a lot of customers because the store closed, losing all patrons. I’m kind of afraid to use technology to sell goods, but installing Peko eShop is quite simple to sell online so I thinks I’ll give it a try.”
Mrs. Kim Huyen
Owner of Family Bakery
“These days, I’m in the house all the time so I also want to order online, but because of my thousands of photos, my phone runs out of space to install any ordering app, so I’m always have to ask friends. It’s a shame to rely on them again and again, so if Peko eShop solves this problem, people like me will be the first to use it! “
Student at Military Medical Academy 103
“I am the shipper of Ahamove. Although the epidemic is stressful, it is also an opportunity for shipper to gain more income. With a convenient ordering channel like Peko eShop, I think the number of delivery orders will be much higher.”
Shipper at Ahamove